CLASS C RVS
Class C RVs are the easiest and most comfortable form of RV traveling in the industry. Just as most anything else in the world, RVs come in various sizes and forms, depending on the need of the traveler. Here are a few reasons why Class C RV's have proven to be such a popular choice amongst RV travelers, and why this is the class of RV that Cruise America specializes in:
Cruise America's Class C RVs are:
- Constructed on a chassis not unlike that of a large van or pickup truck, allowing for a lighter weight (generally between 10,000 to 15,000 lbs.) ride.
- Shorter and lower than the larger Class A models, allowing easier backing up, turning around, negotiating tight areas, etc. The length of the Class C RV ranges from about nineteen to thirty feet.
- Equipped with all the "creature comforts" that make RV traveling so comfortable, including kitchens, beds, bathroom, dinette, heating and air conditioning.
- More efficient on gasoline consumption. The Class C RV is large enough to move around in and be comfortable, but small enough to be economical on fuel consumption.
- Not too wide. Because the cab of the Class C RVs are not wider than the average pickup truck or SUV, it is easy to keep a clear visibility while traveling, making for a much safer experience.
- Able to accommodate your whole family. Class C RVs accommodate up to seven people very comfortably, allowing your family to each enjoy their personal space.
Whether you are in the market to purchase an RV, or rent one for your travels, the experienced and well trained sales staff at Cruise America is ready to help place you in just the right RV for you and your family. Cruise America has convenient locations all throughout the United States and parts of Canada, so you are never far away from one of their stores.
Those who would like to learn more about Cruise America, and the benefits of traveling in a Class C RV, may visit their convenient web site, where their current inventory of both rentals and RV s for sale are listed.