Renting RVs is Like Renting a Pair of Roller Skates
LOCATIONS ACROSS NORTH AMERICA
Renting RVs is, in a bizarre way, similar to renting roller skates. While not a professional roller skater, I have graced the rink a time or two with my children. Each time I go, I have to rent a pair of skates because I don’t actually own a pair. When I travel, I must also take similar steps when I rent an RV from Cruise America. Here are the steps one must take to rent roller skates and to rent RVs:
- You first must find the roller rink where you would most like to go skating.
- Before renting an RV, you must decide where you would like to travel to and what you would like to see.
- When renting skates, you must let the rental desk attendant know what size your feet are so she knows just what size shoe will best fit your needs.
- When renting RVs, you must let the rental agent know just what size party you are traveling with so he can recommend the proper size motorhome rental.
- The shoe rental attendant inspects the shoes and gives them a whiff to assure that they were properly cleaned before being placed back on the rental shelf.
- When you rent an RV, the rental agent inspects the unit to make sure it was properly cleaned and maintained before being placed back on the rental lot.
- The shoe rental desk attendant requires that you leave your shoes there before allowing you to take the roller skates.
- When you rent an RV, you must provide a deposit, which helps to assure that you will bring the motorhome back in good condition.
- Once you place the skates on your feet, you stand up and start to skate. The wheels turn so easily and smoothly; it is as if the skates are brand new, yet you know they are not.
- When you get behind the wheel of a Cruise America motorhome, it runs so nicely that it is hard to believe it is used.
- Once you get the hang of the skates, you get a very liberating feeling as you fly around the rink without a care in the world and with such little effort.
- When you finally pull the RV off the lot and start rolling down the road, it is such a great feeling to be so comfortable, traveling with such little effort.
Now there is the question of whether to buy your own roller skates rather than rent them every time. This would be a matter of preference, but it stands to reason that if you roller skate every week, it may behoove you to buy your own. However, they will eventually get old and worn. When you rent them, you can be assured they will always be in good condition and not too very "used."
The same logic applies to whether or not you buy your own motorhome or keep renting one. Perhaps, if you travel constantly, ou may wish to buy a used motorhome from Cruise America. You can get a great deal on it, but then the maintenance and upkeep is all on you. If you don’t travel constantly, but just from time to time, it may behoove you to continue renting from Cruise America. You will always get an RV that has been well maintained and is in excellent condition.
Whichever choice you make, you are sure to have a great time, rolling freely and enjoying yourself immensely. This applies to both renting roller skates and renting RVs.